onsdag den 8. maj 2013

Home~


Hi guys. It's been awhile since I made an update here, so it's about time - Don't you think so?
Well, while I've been gone, I've been at a con in Denmark, called SvS-Con. I met a  lot of my friends there so it was pretty awesome. I mostly spendt my time with a friend called "Teddeh". I was cosplaying my OC; Zihn, who's a wizard from the Harry Potter Univers, and a boy called; Sasuke from Naruto. My close friends stayed at my place for the night, and we cuddled at night! It was hot as fuck, but it was totally worth it! - I really missed them. I really didn't want the weekend to end, when it was time for them to get on the train I tried to handcuff us all together ;-; - Didn't succeed though.

Right now I'm just eating Okonomiyaki right now (It's a japanese 'pancake' with some meat, primarily shrimps and such, with some vegatables). I made it myself, without burning the whole house down to the core. I'm so proud! I'm also listening to music, Volbeat - Still counting. It's nice, just relaxing with some food and music~ I don't know what I'd do in a world without music. It's like therapy for me!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar