torsdag den 7. november 2013

Sorry!


Ahahaha, I'm so freakin' sorry. I totally forgot I had a blog! - This is so embarrassing.
Well, here's an update on my life! - Note these will be used as headlines !

- Me and Daniella is still going on strong, 1 year and a half year! Whoop Whoop!
- I'm in high school now!
- I'm still a strawberry obsessed 'Mofo'.

I believe that's about it, honestly.

Me and Daniella. Well, as mentioned above, me and Daniella are still going on strong! We don't see each other that often anymore but it's alright! Distance doesn't matter as long as two hearts are beating together. I miss her a lot at the moment. If it weren't because she was going to visit some our friends (Ryan and Nadia) I would've invited her over. Unfortunately I can't afford to join since it'll be way to expensive..
BABY COME BACK! LET ME LOVE YOU!?
- I've been watching Sasunaru CMV's most of the evening since we cosplay them. now I miss her even more. "Cmv's wat r u doin'? CMV's... Stahp"

High school.
I assume you guys want to hear about my high school and such now, right?
Well, when I first started I pretty much avoided everyone cause I was scared to death, I really don't like crowds. But I managed to survive and now got a few friends. I have Emil, Mogens (also known as M&M), Benjamin and Weasley. At least they're the ones I'm most comfortable with, there's a few others who likes to talk with me, but I don't really like.. Sorry peeps.

Strawberry Mofo.
                            
 
WHY IS THE STRAWBERRY SEASON OVER?! *Throws a tantrum*
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar