tirsdag den 19. november 2013

Sick~

Sorry guys.

Sorry I haven't uploaded anything lately, I'm not feeling to well at the moment.
I think I might be getting sick. I'm dealing with occasional headaches, cramps, and my stomach is really weird. It's growling and I have to use the bathroom all the time. So yeah.

Internship.

But nothing much is happening, Internship at the moment. I went HHX these last two days.
It's a business school, I've been have classes about different cultures, one English class, and the rest was economy and finance. It wasn't too bad, it jus weren't anything for me.
Tomorrow I'll be going to an international school called IB, to test it out. I hope I won't get disappointed. If I don't like the school I'm pretty much screwed, it's the only thing I sort of want in the future. I have no plans whatsoever.

This is so bothersome.

Birthday.

It's my birthday this Friday, but funnily enough I am not looking forward to it. I don't know why, I just don't see anything good coming out of it. I'll be going to school, come home and celebrate it with a family I don't particularly like, and get shitty presents.



 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar