søndag den 10. november 2013

Forever a Steve.

Hey guys~!

I'm kind of surprised I'm still remembering to blog after my long 'break'.
I was sure I would've forgotten to blog again by now. Mostly because nothing interesting ever happens in my life, which is kind of sad.
But anyway, I felt like I needed to blog and tell you guys about my day.

Ehm, let's see. Where do we start?

I haven't really been doing much today, I've been trying to pass time by gaming a bit of Kraven Manor but I lost interest after a few minutes despite the fact it's pretty cool game, then I listened to a lot of music and did some stalking on FB. I found this really cool Cain from Starfightercomics (To those of you know don't know the 'serie', shame on you!), and I really wanted to write and say something witty and intelligent but of course... since I'm such an awkward penguin I ended up sending a link to a Starfighter CMV, which the person already had seen. That was pretty much the entire conversation. I feel quite silly right now, and awkward. The Cain probably think I'm some weird creeper now. Heeeeelp meeeeee. I don't wanna be a Steve... (Steve: A creepy stalker type, also related to the monster "Grunt" in Amnesia the dark descent).

I'm sorry people I advised to talk to people. You were right. People are scary...


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar