fredag den 8. november 2013

Delayed St. Martins day & Homework.


Yo whaddup bitches? So Wednesday it was St. Martins day but we didn't get to celebrate it at my place, so today we went to my aunt's place to celebrate it, I'm not really a big fan of 'old-fashioned' food, especially not my aunt's. I managed to force down some food though, but when she brought out the rice pudding I had to pass. I really dislike it, even though I like presents and stuff. I remember when I was a kid and my parent's would secretly pass the almond to me so I wouldn't have to eat THAT much. Mh~, life was good man.

But today I haven't really done anything, as I wrote yesterday all my friends are busy today, so I've been doing my homework. Ahahahaha, it wasn't really any fun at all but at least I didn't get disturbed? Not that I would've minded it though. I miss them already. But I managed to finish and assignment that's due to midnight tonight - I hadn't really started on it. It's about me and Daniella and how we met. If you guys are lucky I'll consider bothering to translate it later tonight, I'm bored as fuck anyway.

Right now I'm talking with my Ototou (Little brother) Daniel on Skype, even though I'm tired as hell at the moment, he's wide awake though. Ototou, if you're reading this. Go to bed. *Overprotective Aniki (Big brother, more commonly referred to if you're close) mode engaged* PS: I love you, you little shit.

Haha yes.
I drew him. YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT OTOTOU.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar